- Excellent yield performance across a broad range of environments providing a yield improvement over Calingiri (approx. 8%)
- Mid – Slow Spring maturity similar to Calingiri . Suited to early-mid sowing opportunities
- Robust disease resistance package; including good yellow spot (MRMS) and stripe rust (MRMS) resistance
- Good grain size, similar to Calingiri , consistently achieving less than 2% screenings in NVT trials during 2015-2019
- Improvement in udon noodle quality over Calingiri
- EPR $3.85/tonne GST exclusive
- Zen is approved for farmer to farmer trading in WA
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.