- Exceptionally high yielding Quick – Mid Spring AH wheat
- AH(N) – Australian Hard Noodle classification in Western Australia – advantageous where segregation and potential pricing premiums are available
- Similar yield potential to Scepter
- Very strong higher-end yield opportunity
- Quick – Mid Spring maturity, ideally suited to sowing in mid-May
- Offers good stripe rust (MRMS) and stem rust (MRMS) resistance
- Good yellow leaf spot resistance (MRMS)
- MSS for Cereal Cyst Nematode (CCN)
- Moderate plant height, reducing stubble loads in high yielding environments
- EPR $3.50/tonne GST Exclusive
- Vixen is approved for Farmer to Farmer Trade
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.