- Highest yielding APW Clearfield® Plus wheat in the Southern Zone
- Now APW in the South-Eastern Zone and APW(N) in the Western Zone
- Exceptional yield stability demonstrated within long-term NVT yield data
- Mid – Slow Spring maturity providing an opportunity to maximise earlier sowing opportunities
- Good yellow leaf spot resistance
- Moderately Susceptible to Susceptible to CCN – will need to be managed with CCN resistant break crops
- Proactive management strategy for leaf, stem and stripe rust required
- Moderate plant height and good physical grain characteristics
- Registered for label application rates of Intervix® herbicide
- EPR $4.25/tonne GST Exclusive
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rehn Freebairn , South Australia Territory Manager & contact for Southern NSW 0447 711 905 email@example.com