- Exceptionally high yielding mid – slow spring wheat
- APH classification in South-East (Southern NSW) and Northern (Northern NSW/QLD) zones
- AH in Southern (VIC/SA) and Western zones
- AHN – Australian Hard Noodle classification in Western Australia – advantageous where segregation and potential pricing premiums are available
- Similar maturity as LRPB Trojan and Magenta
- Provides an opportunity to spread flowering windows during critical spring stress periods
- Good stem rust (MR) and yellow leaf spot (MRMS)
- Moderately Susceptible to Susceptible to CCN – will need to be managed with CCN resistant break crops
- Good grain size
- Moderate plant height, reducing stubble loads in high yielding environments
- EPR $3.50/tonne GST Exclusive
- Farmer to farmer trade approved
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Shannen Barrett , Communications Manager