The mid-maturing oat with a powerful quality kick!
- A mid-slow maturing oaten hay variety with similar hay yields to Mulgara and Brusher .
- Excellent quality attributes including good digestibility and high water-soluble
- Medium to tall plant height and well likely suited to medium and high rainfall zones.
- Resistant to CCN and may possess useful red leather leaf
resistance. Provisional ratings suggest Wallaby has good leaf rust*
resistance (Rp), barley yellow dwarf virus (Rp), stem rust (MSp) and
is available through resellers, Seedclub Members and
through farmer to farmer trade.
- End Point Royalty (EPR) $3.00/tonne + GST (applicable for hay and grain production)
*Wallaby Rp to leaf rust for western strain and MSp to east coast strain