The new high-yielding, mid-slow AH* granting growers’ wishes
- Mid-slow maturity, AH* wheat, an excellent late April sowing option for medium-high yielding production environments.
- Excellent yield potential, particularly in >3t/ha yield environments. In these environments, Genie offers a 1-2% yield improvement compared to RockStar (2019-22 long-term InterGrain trials).
- Good disease resistance profiles including excellent stem rust (MRp) and stripe rust (MRMSp) resistances, and useful CCN resistance (MSp).
- A long coleoptile – an advantage when sowing into marginal moisture conditions.
- Good sprouting tolerance with a provision rating of 5 based on internal testing,
an improvement compared to RockStar .
- Good test weight and adequate grain size.
- *Genie is classified as AH in the Western, Southern and South Eastern zones with an AH classification expected soon for the Northern zone.
- EPR $3.50/t GST exclusive.
Genie will be available for planting in 2024 from local resellers and Seedclub Members.