A skilled marksman targeting weeds in hay crops!
- Archer is a single gene IMI tolerant oaten hay variety
- An ideal variety for use where there are IMI residue concerns from previous crops.
- A mid maturing oaten hay variety suitable for planting in the major hay growing regions of Australia
- A medium height variety, with good early vigour and hay colour retention.
- Preliminary data indicates a similar disease profile to Yallara
- Moderately resistant to stem rust
- Moderate resistant to leaf rust in Western Australia
- Preliminary data indicates CCN in Archer may require proactive rotational management.
- Sentry® is currently registered for preplanting incorporation by seeding (IBS) for hay, forage, seed and grain (domestic feed market only) production. Excess grain, seed and screenings produced from single gene IMI Oaten hay varieties, Kingbale and Archer , can be used for the domestic oaten grain feed markets and/or consumed on-farm. Grain of these varieties cannot be delivered into bulk handling systems.
- Archer is available through resellers and Seedclub Members
- End Point Royalty (EPR) $3.65/tonne + GST