- Maximus CL is a high yielding, quick-mid maturing, malt accredited, imidazolinone (IMI) tolerant barley
- Represents an overall improvement compared to Spartacus CL
for disease resistance
- Good net form net blotch resistance
- Good scald resistance
- Improved spot form net blotch resistance to Spartacus CL
- Strong lodging tolerance and a low-medium head loss risk
- Excellent grain plumpness (larger than Spartacus CL ) and hectolitre weight
- Maximus CL received final Barley Australia malt accreditation in February 2021
- Seed is available from Seedclub members and local resellers
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rehn Freebairn , South Australia Territory Manager & contact for Southern NSW 0447 711 905 email@example.com