- High yielding, early to mid-flowering, potential malt, imidazolinone (IMI) tolerant barley
- Represents an overall improvement compared to SPARTACUS CL for disease resistance
- Good net form net blotch resistance
- Good scald resistance
- Improved spot form net blotch resistance
- Strong lodging tolerance and a low-medium head loss risk
- Excellent grain plumpness (larger than SPARTACUS CL) and hectolitre weight
- Seed will be available to growers in 2021
- MAXIMUS CL has been accepted into the Barley Australia malt accreditation program, with earliest potential accreditation in March 2021
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.