- High yielding, late flowering udon variety – ideal to maximise early sowing opportunities
- Suited to late April – Mid-May sowings
- Later flowering time than CALINGIRI and similar to YITPI
- 7-8% yield advantage (on average) compared to YITPI based on long-term NVT data
- Good stripe rust resistance
- Sprouting tolerance comparable to CALINGIRI
- KINSEI has good physical grain characteristics
- Improved udon quality characteristics compared to ZEN and NINJA
- EPR $4.00/tonne + GST
- Kinsei is approved for Farmer to Farmer Trading in WA
Back to Wheat Varieties
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.