- A world first IMI tolerant oaten hay variety
- Mid-flowering, single gene IMI tolerant oaten hay variety with
improved tolerance to soil residual imidazolinone herbicides
- An ideal variety for use where there are IMI residue concerns from
- Tall variety with good early vigour
- Preliminary data shows Kingbale has a similar disease and agronomic profile
- CCN resistant
- Rust (likely susceptible) will require proactive management
- Yield information is currently limited Kingbale is a single gene IMI tolerant variety.
- The earliest date a full chemical registration for use in oaten hay production is March 2021
however, this is subject to 2019 field testing results and growers are advised that delays may occur.
- Seed will be available for planting in 2021