- Malting barley with 5-8% yield improvement compared to Bass in WA
- Mid-late maturing semi-dwarf malting barley, great for early sowing opportunities
- Powdery mildew resistant
- Robust disease resistance package for WA
- Excellent grain plumpness, an improvement over Baudin
- Good straw strength and low head loss risk
- EPR $3.80/tonne GST Exclusive (All grades)
- Available for Farmer to Farmer Trading in WA for further information please contact InterGrain
Back to Barley Varieties
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.