- Very high yielding APW Clearfield® Plus wheat (APW(N) in the Western Zone)
- Mid Spring variety – can be sown slightly earlier than Mace and later than Sheriff CL Plus .
- Good leaf and stem rust resistance
- Good yellow leaf spot resistance, an advantage in wheat on wheat rotations where CCN is effectively managed
- Excellent grain size and good hectolitre weight
- Excellent early vigour
- Registered for label rates of Intervix® – an excellent tool for post-emergent weed control
- Clearfield® Plus trait provides increased rotational flexibility when there are IT residue concerns from previous crops
- EPR $4.25/tonne GST Exclusive
- Available for planting in 2022 from local Seedclub Members or resellers
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Josh Reichstein , National Sales Manager & South Australia Territory Manager 0422 235 537 email@example.com