- BUFF is an early maturing, white aleurone, acid
soil tolerant variety
- Ideally suited to acid soil/high aluminium environments
- Broadly adapted and has good early vigour
- Good net form net blotch resistance (MRMS/MS)
- BUFF has recently been accepted into the Barley Australia Malt Accreditation program with earliest possible accreditation in 2021
- EPR $3.50/tonne GST Exclusive
- Buff is available for planting in 2019 as a feed variety from local WA Seedclub members and resellers
Back to Barley Varieties
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.