- Premium export quality malting barley
- Highly desirable malting characteristics for domestic and international maltsters
- Good straw strength and head retention
- Moderate grain size with sound hectolitre weights
- Ideally suited to medium – high rainfall zones
- Very susceptible to powdery mildew
- CCN – Susceptible
- EPR $3.00/tonne + GST (Malt) and $1.00/tonne + GST (Feed)
- Available for Farmer to farmer trading in WA
- Seed is available for purchase from local resellers and Seednet partners
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.