We are currently seeking a candidate that has a passion for the agricultural industry, is adaptive and good at problem solving. This role will predominantly be in our processing facility but will involve field work throughout the year.
We are seeking someone who can show initiative when things don’t go according to plan and work well in a team environment.
The role of a Technician within InterGrain is a hands-on role and a physical job, so if you like rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will require the following attributes:
- Passion for agriculture
- Computer literacy
- Experience with Excel and databases desired
- Knowledge of plant breeding or field based agriculture (an advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- A proven ability to learn quickly on the job
- Current drivers license rated C class (essential) Current truck and forklift license (an advantage)
If this sounds like you and you’d like to apply please send a covering letter addressing how you fit the above requirements along with your resume to:
HR Manager – Amanda Booth
Applications will close by 23rd August, 2022
For successful candidates, interviews will be taking place in Horsham, VIC on the 29th of August.
An Australian citizenship, or immigration status to be legally employed in Australia is required.