We are recruiting for a new Receptionist/Administration Officer – This is a role you can grow with.
InterGrain is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are interested in joining an experienced and energetic team where you can showcase your professional capabilities, feel appreciated in a great working environment & also be rewarded for the contribution you make, we would like to hear from you.
What we offer:
- Full time Position
- Great culture with excellent working conditions
- On-Site Parking
- Modern Office Fit-out
What we are looking for!
The ideal person for this role will be someone with some previous customer service experience, who is ready to take on a new role and grow with our company. You will be excited at the prospect of helping out wherever needed especially during our busy times and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Running our front desk – provide receptionist services for InterGrain, liaising with internal and external clients using discretion and initiative
- Provide administrative support including filing, scanning, mail and freight co-ordination
- Monitor the use of office equipment and purchase of office supplies and staff amenities (including keeping the kitchen area stocked and clean)
- Provide administration assistance to our HR Manager, CFO and CEO
- Assist HR Manager with event co-ordination
- Prepare presentations
- Process employee information
- Staff travel and accommodation booking
The successful applicant will need to have:
- A can-do attitude
- A friendly phone manner & great people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build positive working relationships
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite of programs, (Sharepoint an advantage).
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Great attention to detail
- Problem solving skills & initiative
If you are interested in joining an experienced and energetic team and have an outgoing personality, we would like to hear from you!
To apply for this role you must have
- WA Driver’s Licence
- Right to work in Australia – this is not a sponsored position
Applications close 23rd February 2022