InterGrain are currently hiring for a WA based field technician. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for someone to build Agricultural experience from the ground up with a great organisation. All training requirements will be offered to the right candidate.
We strongly encourage Year 12 graduates or Tafe Students, who are looking for an entry level opportunity in Agriculture to apply.
As a Field Technician you will perform a wide range of farm tasks to support our breeding program. Your duties will include:
- seeding operations
- field and crop preparation
- harvesting operations
- equipment maintenance
- data collection and management
- use of drones & GPS systems
You will also work with our warehouse team at Bibra Lake during our peak times.
- a passion for Agriculture and a love of working outside
- attention to detail planning and time management skills
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- able to learn quickly on the job, self motivated and meet deadlines
- drivers licence
Nice to have
- experience handling and applying chemicals
- current manual drivers licence
We will pay you to be trained to operate tractors, spray rigs, harvesters and trucks. If this sounds like a job you’d enjoy please apply by sending a covering letter introducing yourself along with your resume to:
Amanda Booth – firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications.