- High yielding, Slow Spring udon variety – ideal to maximise early sowing opportunities
- Suited to late April – Mid-May sowings
- Slower maturing than CALINGIRI and similar to YITPI
- 10% yield advantage (on average) compared to YITPI based on 2017-21 long-term NVT data
- Good stripe rust resistance
- Sprouting tolerance comparable to CALINGIRI
- KINSEI has good physical grain characteristics
- Improved udon quality characteristics compared to ZEN and NINJA
- EPR $4.00/tonne + GST
- Kinsei is approved for Farmer to Farmer Trading in WA
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rehn Freebairn , South Australia Territory Manager & contact for Southern NSW 0447 711 905 firstname.lastname@example.org