IGB1908 & IGB1967 – New wave IMI tolerant barleys!
- High yielding, quick-mid maturing lines
- Agronomically similar to COMPASS and similar yield potential to COMPASS based on preliminary InterGrain yield trials.
- Ideally suited to lighter soils and medium-low rainfall environments
- CCN resistance and useful levels of spot form net blotch resistance
- Excellent grain size with high retention levels and low screenings.
- Moderate hectolitre weight
- Similar lodging tolerance and head loss risk to COMPASS
- Further quality testing is required to make an assessment on potential malting quality
- One line will be available for planting in 2021