- Malting barley with yield improvement compared to Bass in WA
- Mid-slow maturing semi-dwarf malting barley, great for early sowing opportunities
- Powdery mildew resistant
- Robust disease resistance package for WA
- Moderately good grain plumpness, an improvement over Baudin
- Very strong lodging tolerance and low head loss risk
- EPR $3.80/tonne GST Exclusive (All grades)
- Available for Farmer to Farmer Trading in WA
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Josh Reichstein , National Sales Manager & South Australia Territory Manager 0422 235 537 firstname.lastname@example.org