- BUFF is a quick-maturing, white aleurone, acid soil tolerant variety
- Ideally suited to acid soil/high aluminium environments
- Broadly adapted and has good early vigour
- Good net form net blotch resistance (MR-MS)
- BUFF received final Barley Australia malt accreditation in March 2023
- EPR $3.50/tonne GST Exclusive
- BUFF is approved for farmer to farmer trading in WA
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rehn Freebairn , South Australia Territory Manager & contact for Southern NSW 0447 711 905 email@example.com