- Premium export quality malting barley
- Highly desirable malting characteristics for domestic and international maltsters
- Strong lodging tolerance and low head loss risk
- Moderate grain size with sound hectolitre weight
- Ideally suited to medium – high rainfall zones
- Very susceptible to powdery mildew
- CCN – Susceptible
- EPR $3.00/tonne + GST (Malt) and $1.00/tonne + GST (Feed)
- Available for Farmer to farmer trading in WA
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Josh Reichstein , National Sales Manager & South Australia Territory Manager 0422 235 537 firstname.lastname@example.org