- Premium export quality malting barley
- Highly desirable malting characteristics for domestic and international maltsters
- Strong lodging tolerance and low head loss risk
- Moderate grain size with sound hectolitre weight
- Ideally suited to medium – high rainfall zones
- Very susceptible to powdery mildew
- CCN – Susceptible
- EPR $3.00/tonne + GST (Malt) and $1.00/tonne + GST (Feed)
- Available for Farmer to farmer trading in WA
For more information on this variety, please don't hesitate to contact us or fill in the form below.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Rehn Freebairn , South Australia Territory Manager 0447 711 905 email@example.com
Georgia Trainor , WA Territory Manager - South 0439 093 166 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Asquith , WA Territory Manager - North 0483 311 901 email@example.com
Shannen Barrett , Communications Manager 0408615431 firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Naumann , Territory Manager - Northern NSW & QLD 0460 292 620 email@example.com