We are searching for a Technician to join our Oat research team. The successful applicant will have excellent attention to detail, be proactive and excited about Cereal Breeding with a passion for agriculture.
The Oat Technician is a multi-skilled role hands on role working in a small team to manage field trials, flying multiple drones, data collection and samples through a quality laboratory.
- drone flying and using software to process drone images and data management
- perform in season notes across WA
- prepare seed for yield and disease trials
- prepare harvested hay and seed lots and operating NIR equipment
- managing various forms of data into a data base
- assist in other aspects of the trials program where required, including hand harvest biomass cuts, mechanised sowing and harvest
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a prominent Australian Owned Cereal Breeding Company. Applications will need to send a covering letter introducing themselves and addressing the selection criteria, with a CV.
This role is based at our Bibra Lake facility in Western Australia.
Applications can be sent to Amanda Booth, HR Manager InterGrain email@example.com