InterGrain has identified the need to recruit for this new position. We are searching for a uniquely skilled Legal Officer to guide and join our ever-growing workforce.
This role will initially be on a part time basis and will come with a significant amount of flexibility.
Successful Applicant must have:
- Degree in Bachelor of Law
- First class communication skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
- People person
The role will be attractive to a legal allrounder with an interest & experience in performing the following diverse actions:
- Maintaining Legal Registers
- Contract Revision including;
-Human Resources/Work Health & Safety
- Preparation of Board Minutes
- Liase with external company lawyer
You must have the current right to work in Australia for the position – This is not a sponsorship opportunity.
For further information on the role see: Legal Officer – Part time
To apply send your covering letter introducing yourself along with you resume to:
Amanda Booth – HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org