Zoom Agri is an Agricultural Tech start up that develops solutions for the entire agricultural industrial chain via the use of computer vision and artificial intelligence. ZoomAgri are able to perform quality analysis of different crops in real-time. We can classify varieties on a single kernel basis, determine quality defects (broken, damaged, sprouted, green kernels, foreign matter, etc) and perform the sieving task digitally.
We are looking for a qualified Grain Analyst with at least 3 years of experience in visual recognition of cereal grain. The right person needs to be proactive, organized and eager to learn and develop in new technologies.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Classification of samples according to the Grain Trade Australian standards (defective grains, foreign matter, etc.)
- Logistics coordination of shipments, reception and validation of received samples
- Organizing and labelling of samples
- Communication with clients to standardise criteria according to current regulations
- Understand the correct procedures for operating a receival site/storage facility
- Undertake the grain classification process; weighbridge and documentation activities and information required to safely receive and store grain
- Ensure the correct use of equipment and assessment techniques
This will be a part-time role initially with future full-time opportunities. The role is based at the InterGrain facility in Bibra Lake, Western Australia.
To apply please send an email titled “Grain Analyst” with a short introduction along with your resume to:
Nicolas Martelli: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the role see: Grain Analyst